Los Angeles Divorce Attorneys - Custody Match provides a free service that allows consumers to review Los Angeles attorney profiles and present their case free to Los Angeles family law attorneys in Southern California.
Los Angeles County Superior Court
|Los Angeles Superior Court - Los Angeles County Superior Court, Los Angeles Court|
Los Angeles Criminal Court - Los Angeles County Criminal Court
Los Angeles Criminal Court
The Los Angeles Criminal Court in the Los Angeles Superior Court has jurisdiction over infraction, misdemeanor and felony cases. The criminal court handles complaints filed by a prosecuting agency, including but not limited to the Los Angeles City Attorney, the Los Angeles County District Attorney, the State Attorney General and City Attorney Offices representing the cities of Los Angeles, Long Beach, Santa Monica, Burbank and Pasadena.
According to the Los Angeles Superior Court website, the Los Angeles Superior Court is committed to the administration of justice with equality, fairness and integrity, in an expeditious and timely manner for the people of the County of Los Angeles. The Court seeks to provide equal access to justice, prompt and courteous service, independence and accountability of Court actions, and to exercise case management practices designed to facilitate the fair and timely disposition of cases.
The following topics relate to Los Angeles Criminal Court cases in the Los Angeles Superior Court:
• Appearances in Los Angeles Criminal Court
• Cleaning Up Your Los Angeles Record
• Los Angeles Collaborative Courts
• Copy and Los Angeles Record Search Requests
• Fines, Fees, Court Costs, Bail and Bonds
• Automated Information and Payment Center
• Los Angeles Justice Center Calendar Plans
• Los Angeles Misdemeanor Appeals
• Obtaining a Los Angeles Attorney
• Los Angeles Online Case and Calendar Access
For more about the Los Angeles County Criminal Court and services offered by the court click here.