Los Angeles Divorce Attorneys - Custody Match provides a free service that allows consumers to review Los Angeles attorney profiles and present their case free to Los Angeles family law attorneys in Southern California.
Los Angeles County Superior Court
|Los Angeles Superior Court - Los Angeles County Superior Court, Los Angeles Court|
Los Angeles Probate Court - Los Angeles County Probate Court
Los Angeles Probate Court
The Los Angeles Probate Court in the Los Angeles Superior Court handles probate matters which includes, but is not limited to proceedings such as decedents' estates, trust proceedings, guardianship proceedings, conservatorship proceedings and minor's compromises. Probate is a legal process whereby a court oversees the distribution of assets left by a deceased person’s will. Assets are anything a person owns with value. For example, this may be real and personal property or cash.
The following topics relate to Los Angeles Probate Court cases in the Los Angeles Superior Court:
• General Los Angeles Probate Information
• Fees & Form Information
• Los Angeles Probate Notes
• Probate Calendar Information
• Los Angeles Probate/Mental Health Case Types
• Los Angeles Probate/Mental Health Toolkit
• Los Angeles Probate Court Services
• Los Angeles Tentative Rulings / Probate Panel
• Los Angeles Trial Hearing Rules for Probate
• Los Angeles Guardianship Pro Per Assistance Program
• Los Angeles Conservatorship Pro Per Assistance Program
• Los Angeles Conservatorship Training Classes
For more about the Los Angeles County Probate Court and services offered by the court click here.